Student Village Academy Forums ENTERTAINMENT My father almost disown me Bimbo Ademoye

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jimoh Eyitayo
      Participant

Abimbola Aisha Ademoye, popularly known as Bimbo Ademoye, is a renowned Nigerian actress. She is best known amongst her fans for her role in the 2017 Nollywood movie ‘Backup Wife’. Besides her acting prowess, Bimbo Ademoye has continued to widen her fanbase through her personality and stunning looks.

If you are an avid Bimbo fan, you have certainly noticed the feather tattoo on the actress’s left shoulder. While speaking of the tattoo, the actress stated that her father almost disowned her after she tattooed her ex-boyfriend’s name on her shoulder

When her relationship with the said boyfriend went awry she had to get the feather tattoo to cover the original tattoo

Bimbo’s acting career began in 2014 when she was cast in a short film titled Where Talent Lies. In 2015, she landed her first feature film role in the movie “Its About Your Husband.”

Below are the movies she has appeared in; [trap in Love] as Ada

Gangs of Lagos as Teni

Needles & Threads as Chichi

Lola’s Gift as Lola

Battle on Buka Street as Young Asake

A series ‘Sibe’ and lot more.. she had also won numerous Awards

Bimbo Ademoye is undoubtedly one of the actresses to watch out for in the Nigerian and African acting industry.

Adesewa Oyin
      Participant

I love the fact that she chose the career path.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.