Student Village Academy Forums ENTERTAINMENT Congratulations to Sharon ooja as she ties the knot with her lover in Abuja

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Nollywood actress Sharon ooja got married to her lover, ugo Nwoke,in Abuja on Thursday 27th of July 2024.

She wrote, I met my husband after the worst heartbreak of my life we dated for two and a half months he proposed in the third month and got married two months after his proposal

Sharon ooja Egwurube born 6 April 1991 is from idoma tribe of Benue state. She was born in Kaduna states,she attended kings and queens school Jos the primary education, she attended two all girls school – Reging Pacis secondary school,Garki ii,Abuja and st.louis girls college Jos.

Sharon is a graduate of mass communication from Houdegbe north American university Benin. She hosted GT Bank’s fashion week red carpet alongside Timini Egbuson in 2017.

She was listed as a top female celebrity sharon ooja was among other selected by Netflix to represent Nigeria in the program organized titled the “Bridgetown Affair in south Africa

justseyi
      Keymaster

Well well well, who would have thought. Drop pictures jor

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.